Scholarship Description: Doctoral Scholarships are available at the University of Leeds across all disciplines. It is a fully funded scholarship.
About University: The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, established in 1831.
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded available across all disciplines.
1. Full University tuition fees for 3 years.
2. Maintenance grant in accordance with the Research Council in the UK(£14,553 for 2017/18).
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and International students can apply for these scholarships.
1. UK/EU or International applicant.
2. Have achieved at least a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level
3. Meet the English language requirements of the programme of study if English is not your first language.
4. Not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree
5. Not already be in receipt of a scholarship
6. Have applied for a research degree and be in receipt of a student ID number
To apply for a research scholarship at the University of Leeds, you need to:
Stage 1 – Apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form. once you have secured a 9 digit student ID number move onto stage two.
Stage 2 – Apply for scholarships (Apply for Scholarship)
Deadline: Engineering: January 12, 2018
Arts, Humanities and Cultures; Biological Sciences; Environment; Mathematics and Physical Sciences; Medicine and Health: March 9, 2018.
Business; Education, Social Sciences and Law: June 1, 2018