Suitably Qualified Candidates are invited to apply for the employment-based Postgraduate Scholarship programme. It is offered by the Higher Education Authority in Ireland. The scholarship is available in any discipline.
About the Council
The research council in Ireland is committed to enabling a vibrant research community by supporting researchers in any area of human discipline.
1. €16,000 will be contributed to the employment of the Scholar.
2. A contribution of up to a maximum of €5,750 to Scholarship fees (including non-EU Scholarship fees).
3. Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum to enable the scholar to carry out the research project.
1. Citizen of any nationality may apply.
2. Candidates must not have applied more than once to the scheme and at the time of application.
3. Candidate must be a new entrant to the degree for which they are to receive council funding and have been formally accepted by the relevant department/school latest by October 1st, 2018.
4. Candidate must not currently be holding or previously held a Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
5. Candidate must not currently be holding or having previously held any Council Postgraduate Scholarship other than those which would enable them to obtain a Research Masters Degree.
April 12, 2018
For More Information, CLICK HERE
Kindly share this.