UNEP is an agency of the United Nations saddled with the coordination of its environmental activities, assisting developing countries in the formulation of environmentally friendly sound policies and practices.
Communication, journalism, Sciences, Environment, Marketing, Business or any related field preferred.
It is unpaid and full time.
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
1. Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
2. Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
3. Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
4. Be computer literate in standard software applications.
5. Have demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
6. Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include the willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
7. Be fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of another UN Language is desirable.
March 2nd, 2018
Are you interested? Read more here
Kindly share this.