The Higher Education Authority(HEA), Ireland is offering up to 60 International Education Scholarships to pursue Bachelors, Master or PhD levels programme.
The HEA has a statutory responsibility for the effective governance and regulation of higher education institutions and education system in Ireland.
Bachelors, Master or PhD levels programme.
All fields of study.
Number of Scholarships
About 60 scholarships are available.
1. The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year.
2. This fund is directed at covering student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
3. The HEI will be required to give a FULL fee waiver to the student for the scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived). This is the minimum matching funding requirement that institutions will be required to make to the scholarship scheme.
1. Students from Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates must possess excellence( academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
3. Eligible candidates must possess strong communication skills.
4. Ideal Candidates should have history of excellence in extra-mural activities(humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
March 23, 2018
NB: Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or PhD programme offered by one of the Higher Education Institutions as per that HEI’s admissions procedures.
Applicants are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at time of application and will be required to submit a copy of same. Should an applicant be in receipt of more than one offer, they should list their offers in order of preference in the application form. Final offers will be subject to admission to the relevant HEI. Applicants should make enquiries directly to the relevant institution prior to submission of an application to the HEA.
Kindly share this.