Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of Accountant.
Job Role Responsibilities
1. Preparation of financial reports of upstream Nigerian oil and gas entities under US GAAP quarterly and annually.
2. Support to external Auditors.
3. Preparation of financial returns for external partners in oil and gas ventures.
4. Support to annual planning and budgeting processes.
5. Ad hoc projects
6. Preparation of balance sheet and income statement commentary and review with senior financial management.
7. Support monthly internal management financial and operating reporting processes.
8. Preparation of IFRS financial statements annually.
Qualifications and Competencies
To create an account:
Click ‘Next’ to continue
Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
Are you ready to start your application? click here
March 13, 2018