The Radboud University is inviting applications for Fellowships in Psychology for candidates with a disciplinary background in Psychology, who focus on social structures of gender and its intersecting categories.
About the University
Radboud University is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was established on 17 October 1923 and is situated in the oldest city of the Netherlands. The RU has seven faculties and enrols over 19,900 students. The QS World University Rankings ranked the university 177th in the world in 2015.
Social Sciences ( Social Psychology and Gender & Diversity Studies)
1. Nominated fellows become members of staff at the university.
2. Remuneration is line with the collective labour agreement, monthly pre-tax salary between 3,299 and 4500 Euro
The potential fellow must:
1. Be a promising researcher who has completed their doctorate between two and eight years at the point of nomination.
2. Be non-Dutch and based outside of the Netherlands.
3. Have a background in Psychology, with the main focus on Gender & Diversity research.
4. Be willing to teach BA and MA courses.
5. Have an excellent command of English (proven).
September 1, 2018
Include the following documents in your application: