Prospective students who wish to commence their masters’ study in the 2018/2019 session are hereby invited to apply for the University of Leeds Business Masters Scholarship. A number of scholarships are available for the duration of the study.
About the University
The university is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group – the leading research-intensive universities in the UK, the N8 Group for research collaboration, the Worldwide Universities Network, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, the White Rose University Consortium, the Santander Network and CDIO and is also affiliated to the Universities UK. The Leeds University Business School hold the ‘Triple Crown’ accreditations from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, placing them in the top 1% of business schools globally.
For 2017-18, Leeds is ranked nationally between 10th (Times and Sunday Times) and 14th (The Guardian; The Complete University Guide).Internationally, the university is ranked as the 32nd best in Europe and globally ranked 93rd in the 2016-17 QS World University Rankings.Leeds was ranked top three in the UK and top 20 in the world for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016), also ranked as the 5th most targeted British university by the UK’s top graduate employers in 2016-17.
Scholarships available for a wide range of subjects offered at the Leeds University Business School.
The amount of scholarships are varied between programs. Check the link below for more details
- Applicants are welcome from any country: UK, EU, and Overseas.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study Master program at the Leeds University Business School.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study at the Leeds University Business School before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and follow the instructions.
For more details on the application process, click here
International students: April 30, 2018
UK / EU students: July 31, 2018.