Applications are invited from candidates from specific countries for the Western Digital Undergraduate Scholarships sponsored by Western Digital Corporation in the United States of America. The main aim of the cor[oration is to provide access to STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) for underprivilegded candidates. About 100 one-time scholarships are to be awarded.
About the Scholarship Provider
Western Digital Corporation is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Scholarship value ranges from $1,500 to 5,000 annually.
- Applicants may re-apply in subsequent years but just one additional time only.
- The scholarships applies to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
- Be a legal dependent of a Western Digital employee with an employee level of 109 or below.
- Be from any of these countries: United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at a four-year college/university in the United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be proficient in the English Language.
The mode of application is online. If you are ready to apply, Click here