Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is offering TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide.
About the University
Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the earliest universities of TCM in China and the only International University of TCM which is approved by State Education Committee (now Ministry of Education) in 1992.
TUTCM has developed into a comprehensive university specializing in TCM education and covers extensive areas of study, namely as Medicine, Science, Arts, Management, Engineering, Education and etc. The university was selected into China first-rate university and first-rate program list and Chinese Materia Medica has been selected into Double First-rate programs in 2017.
Masters and PhD
1. Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina (Master/Doctor)
2. Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
3. Pharmacology (Master)
4. Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
5. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
6. Pharmacy (Master)
7. Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
8. Pharmacology (Master)
9. Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
10. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
11. Pharmacy (Master)
1. Exemption from tuition and application fee.
2. Living allowance
3. Free Accomodation.
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
1. Students must be non-Chinese citizen
2. Applicants must be fluent in English
3. Candidates must be healthy
4. Applicants for masters’ programme must not be more than 35 years old. Doctoral students must not be more than 40 years old.
April 20, 2018
For more details and application process, click here