The British Council invites application from exceptional young leaders from Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, UK and US for its Future Leaders Connect programme. It is aimed at preparing the future leaders of tomorrow by enhancing their leadership capacity through policy making.
About the British Council
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries: promoting a wider knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language; encouraging cultural, scientific, technological and educational co-operation with the United Kingdom; and changing people’s lives through access to education, skills, qualifications, culture and society.
1. All-expenses paid trip to the UK for nine(9) days for an advanced training in advanced policy and leadership development at the University of Cambridge.
2. Opportunity to connect with influential leaders at the UK parliament.
3. Opportunity to connect with global leaders and world-renowned institutions.
The potential applicant must:
1. Be aged 18-35 years old
2. Be able to demonstrate your policy knowledge and senior leadership potential.
3. Be based in one of the participating countries; Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, UK and USA
May 13, 2018
Are you ready to apply? Click here