A variety of competitive scholarships are available at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey(MIIS), USA. The scholarships are available for US and international students.
About the Institute
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS), formerly known as the Monterey Institute of International Studies, is an American graduate school within Middlebury College, a private university located in Middlebury, Vermont.
The Institute offers a wide range of master’s programs and certificates in various disciplines such as environmental policy, international business, international policy, language teaching, and translation and interpretation.
In 2011, the institute produced more Fulbright Fellows per capita than any other graduate school in the US. In 2015, the Foreign Policy magazine ranked the institute at No. 21 on its list of “Top Master’s Programs for a Policy Career in International Relations”
courses offered by the institute.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
2. Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
3. Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
June 1, 2018
The following documents will be required for application;
2. Résumé or curriculum vitae
3. Personal scholarship statement
4. Undergraduate transcripts
5. One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
6. Interview in person or via Skype
7. GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
8. TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for non-native English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program).
Start your online application here