The Edith Cowan University(ECU) is currently accepting applications from international students for the Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship to study the new Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering), Honours Degree.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has more than 27,000 students at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, approximately 4,300 of whom are international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia. The 2016 QS World University Rankings listed ECU in the 701+ band. ECU is also named in The Times Higher Education 150 Under 50, a list of the best universities in the world under the age of 50.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course.
1. International students are eligible to apply.
2. Eligible candidates must commence their study in 2018.
3. Candidates must not be sponsored by a government or an industry.
4. Students must meet the Direct Entry academic requirements of the University.
5. Students must be studying at ECU, Joondalup.
6. Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
July 30, 2018
Application can be made through the following methods:
The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served bases, capped at a certain number as determined by ECU.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Interested in studying in Australia? Check this, Scholarships to Study in Australia