The Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of Università della Svizzera italiana(USI) is inviting international students to apply for its study grants. Grants are available for pursuing master degree programme.
About the University
The University of Lugano is a public university established in 1995 in Switzerland and has four faculties, and follows the European standard of three-year undergraduate studies and two-year master’s. USI stands out in the Swiss academic landscape for its original teaching programs, both at Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Grants are awarded within the faculties of Economics, Communication Sciences, and Informatics.
1. 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university.
2. 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at an Italian university.
3. 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other countries.
1. International students can apply for these study grants.
2. Applicants must have obtained the Bachelor’s degree (passed all the exams and defended the thesis) by July 31st, 2018 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
3. Applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master programme beginning in September 2018. Applications from students enrolled in a USI Master before September 2018 will not be considered.
4. Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
July 31, 2018