The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2018 and January 2019 of the 2018/19 academic year.
About Brunel University
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom.
- A £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
- A £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
- A £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
- 30 scholarships will be offered for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part time MBA programme.
1. Scholarships are open to UK/EU and international applicants.
2. Applicants must apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
3. Applicants must be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
4. Applicants must complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Part Time MBA only scholarship
1. The part time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident status for the expected programme duration, upon enrolment. The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
2. For the purpose of the MBA scholarship, an organisation which is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a country’s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition part time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application, the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employer’s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
1. Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2018 must be submitted by Friday 07 September 2018.
2. Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted by Friday 15 December 2018.
When completing application, applicants will be asked to submit:
1. Online application form
2. Two references – one from the current employer and one from an academic
3. Academic transcripts – photocopies or as scanned documents; with originals required on registration.
4. Proof of a sufficiently high level of competence in the English Language.
5. A detailed personal statement
6. A Curriculum Vitae
The Full time MBA Scholarship