Scholarships are available for students from a non-EU/EEA country commencing postgraduate study in February 2019 at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark.
About the University
The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark. It has campuses located in Southern Denmark and on Zealand. With its 31.299 enrolled students,the university is both the third-largest and the third-oldest Danish university. Since the introduction of the ranking systems in 2012, the University of Southern Denmark has consistently been ranked as one of the top 50 young universities in the world by both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of the Top 100 Universities Under 50 and the QS World University Rankings of the Top 50 Universities Under 50.
1. MSc in Engineering – Software Engineering.
2. MSc in Engineering – Chemistry
3. MSc in Engineering – Robot Systems (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drone Technology)
4. MSc in Engineering – Electronics
5. MSc in Engineering – Product Development and Innovation
6. MSc in Engineering – Environmental Engineering
7. MSc in Engineering – Physics and Technology
8. MSc in Engineering – Innovation and Business
9. MSc in Engineering – Operations Management
10. MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
The scholarships program will provide cover for full tuition fees and a grant for your living expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
1. Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MSc program.
2. Applicants must come from a non-EU/EEA country.
3. Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
September 1, 2018.
You must apply for admission to the MSc program.
No separate application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants will be automatically considered.
To apply for the Master’s programme, visit here