Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students.
These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
About the University
Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strives to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
1. Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
2. $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
2. Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
3. Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
1. International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
2. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
i. Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 85+
ii. Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
iii. For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
iv. For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia.
v. Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
October 15, 2018
1. Applications should be submitted by post or email.
2. You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship.
3. Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
For more details about these scholarships, click here