Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a junior registrar in the following specialties:
1. Ear, Nose and Throat- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
4. Chemical Pathology
5. Community Health
6. Dermatology & Venerology
7. Family Medicine (GMP)
8. Haematology & Blood Transfusion
10. Mental Health
11. Mircobiology and Parasitology
13. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
18. Restorative Dentistry
19. Orthodontics & Child Dentistry
20. Preventive Dentistry
1. Successful candidates will be expected to perform all relevant duties in their department including any periodic ones as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
1. Candidates must possess M.B.B.S or M.B.Ch.B degree or equivalent qualifications plus full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and evidence of completion of or exemption from the N.Y.S.C.
2. A pass in the relevant Primary Examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West Africa Postgraduate Medical College is a pre-requisite for consideration for admission into the Training Programme of the specialty.
Conditions of Service
These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and Federal Tertiary Health institutions in Nigeria.
CONMESS 03 Step 2 (N2,277,725.00) Per Annum.
September 28, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should download and complete “Employment Form” and “Curriculum Vitae“. All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/documents and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
P.M.B. 5538, Ile-Ife,