Procter and Gamble is offering Sales Graduate Program (Management) for South African students. Interns must be Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience. Applicants must be fluency in English.
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
P&G has been proudly serving the consumer needs of South Africa since 1995 out of our locations in Sandton & our Plant in Spartan Kempton Park. Our team of 300 serves South Africa with our leading brands (including Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Pantene, Vicks, and Oral B).
The Sales Graduate Program will enable you to influence P&G’s customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on consumer shopping behavior insights. Graduates will be trained to Lead, Sell, and Win by designing business plans which will deliver sales & market share objectives and help customers develop programs which will build their business & ours.
1. We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the full ownership of the projects.
2. Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
3. The Sales Graduate program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: all our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
1. Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience
2. business mindset and willingness to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy
3. Fluency in English
4. Capacity to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
5. South African Citizenship
6. Valid driver’s license.
Application is online
For more information, click here