Applications are invited for Communication & Multimedia Internship with the United Nations Development Programme, Copenhagen starting in January/February 2019.
This is an unpaid internship programme available for the duration of 6 months.
International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
The United Nations Development Programme is the United Nations’ global development network. Headquartered in New York City, UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life.
Communication and Multimedia
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP Country Offices around the world with ICT and Green Energy solutions. Our vision is to develop smart UN facilities which are: Optimal and efficient, Efficient in management and Sustainable, implemented to build modern age UNDP facilities around the globe that are fully aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our Unit offers a stimulating and versatile internship in an international environment with contact to various partners from some 166 countries with UNDP presence. We are a team who work in a dynamic and informal atmosphere, and we expect our interns to become vital members of the team.
Technical skills of best Candidate:
1. Efficient user of Microsoft Office tools;
2. SharePoint knowledge, preferably 2010 or later;
3. Knowledge of Adobe creative tools, such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier;
4. HTML skills and web-design knowledge is an advantage;
5. Experience with social media for developing marketing and promoting strategies.
Pre-requisite for candidate (to be shown in CV):
1. You must meet one of the following requirements:
2. You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
3. you are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
4. you have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies …in the field of Communications, Media, Marketing or equivalent;
September 7, 2018
Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of this international team and apply through the UNDP Jobs platform, by the deadline 7th September 2018, midnight (CET).
Need to know more about this internship opportunity? Click here