The National Treasury is committed to youth and skills development in South Africa.
Treasury will provide graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies. The Graduate Development Programme is directed at those who have or are in the process of completing their studies.
The programme is aimed at bridging the gap between academic studying and the workplace by offering students/graduates an opportunity to gain practical work experience for twenty four (24) months.
Graduate recruits will be part of a supportive environment allowing for continuous development.
•Accounting•BCom Law•Business Administration•Business Management•Communications•Computer Science•Cost & Management Accounting•Graphic
Design•Econometrics•Economics•Finance•Financial Information Systems•Financial Management•BCom General•Internal Audit• •Informatics •Information Systems•Information Technology •International Relations •Journalism•LLB•Political Science•Public Administration •Public Finance •Public Management•Public Policy•Social Policy
1. Interns are offered a market related salary
2. All interns receive on-the-job training and will attend learning interventions both behavioural and technical arranged by the Department. There will be a learning agreement between the line manager and the intern to ensure that interns are developed accordingly.
3. The internship programme runs for twenty-four (24) months. Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.he internship programme runs for twenty-four (24) months. Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
1. Graduates must be in their final year or have completed their degrees and or post graduate studies with an average of 60% or higher and must be South African citizens.
2. A comprehensive selection process is also followed, including and not limited to interviews and case studies.
September 26, 2018
For any general queries
please contact the following NT officials:
Mmabatho Sepeng: 012 395 6653
Welcome Nghulele: 012 315 5943
Anne Tjale: 012 395 6608
For any systems queries please send your query and contact details via e-mail to eRecruitment@Treasury.gov.za
To apply online, click here
For more information, click here