The new 2019 Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is now available on offer to graduating high school seniors. Up to 150 scholarships are awarded each year to US citizens.
About the Foundation
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation invests in our future — offering college scholarships to exceptional high school students dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others. We’ve done it for 30 years, changing the paths of more than 6,000 young people ready to change the world.
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship
1. This scholarship is available for US citizens.
2. Applicants must be current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2018-2019 academic school year
3. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility.
4. Applicants will receive a high school diploma during the current academic year.
5. Applicants is planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
1. Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
2. International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
3. High school graduates
4. Temporary residents
October 31, 2018
Application is online.