The University of Brighton is happy to offer the International Huxley scholarships for new international students wishing to pursue their graduate masters degree in selected programs at the university.
Students applying successfully for the International Huxley Scholarships must be full-time students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
About the University
The University of Brighton is a public university based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings on the south coast of England. Its roots can be traced back to 1858 when the Brighton School of Art was opened in the Royal Pavilion and it achieved university status in 1992.
International masters students must be on one of the following courses:
1. Clinical Pharmacy MSc
2. Bioscience MRes
3. Chemistry MRes
4. Ecology MRes
5. Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes
The award value is £2,000 given to each successful applicant
In order to be eligible to apply for a Huxley scholarship:
1. You must be a new, full-time international masters degree student on one of the courses listed below on this page.
2. You must have enrolled on year one of your course.
3. The scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made.
4. Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new masters programme.
1. Students studying for masters degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these awards.
2. Recipients of this award must not hold or expect to hold any other University of Brighton scholarships.
March 31, 2019
You need to apply and enrol onto a course at University of Brighton. You do not need to apply as the school will identify eligible students. Successful students will be notified by email. You must have paid your fees in full by March subsequent to enrolling on the course.