Gucci is offering Internship in HR Corporate Function to see different processes and activities related to HR Management. Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field. This is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
About the Internship Provider
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
This is an unpaid internship position.
1. Master’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field
2. Proficiency in MS Office and good computer knowledge.
3. Strong motivation to try himself/herself into an HR role.
4. Good English communication skills.
5. Multitasking, passionate, team-worker, goal-oriented and confidential.
6. Any previous experience in HR Department could be a plus.
Unspecified. Contact employer
Application is online
For more information, click here.
Help someone, kindly share this.