Google is happy to offer the AdCamp program for all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) to participate in an all-expense-paid Google AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and the company is thrilled to share the magic of its platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. Kick-start your career with Google and get an inside look into Google culture at AdCamp.
AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry
About the Training Provider
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were PhD students at Stanford University, California. Its headquarters is at Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
AdCamp is an all-expense-paid experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within Google’s Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
To apply, students must be:
1. Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
2. Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
3. A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
4. Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
5. Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
6. Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Program dates and durations will vary depending on location. Application deadline is rolling.
To express interest for 2018/2019 Google AdCamp program, download this form. Note that this is an expression of interest form only. If you fill in this online form, Google will send an email to notify you when it begins to accept applications in the location nearest you. You will need to provide the email address that you use most frequently as this will be your primary email to receive an AdCamp notification.
To read more about this opportunity, click here