The University of Melbourne is offering Undergraduate Scholarships for International and Australian Students in all study areas.
The University of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
About the University
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Times Higher Education ranked Melbourne 32nd globally in 2017-2018, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 38th in the world (both first in Australia and in the QS World University Rankings 2019 Melbourne ranks 39th globally and ranked sixth in the world according to the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University.
Up to $5,000 – $10,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, provided candidates of sufficient merit are available.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must:
1. International and Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
2. Applicants must be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall
3. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
4. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
5. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
6. Have leadership/community give-back experience or potential.
December 1, 2018
Application is online
For more information on the application process, click here