Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
The Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) is one of the higher education institutions designated to undertake this program in 2019.
About the University
The Huazhong University of Science and Technology is a public research university located in Guanshan Subdistrict, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei province, China. As a national key university directly affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China, HUST is a Project 985 and Class A Double First Class University.
Master’s and PhD
Any available field of study.
This is a full scholarship which covers:
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance
To be eligible, applicants must:
– be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
– be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
For the language proficiency, note the following:
- English-medium Programs:Good command of English. Applicants with good marks on TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test and proficiency certificate are preferred.
- Chinese-medium Programs:HSK 4 for Science, Engineering and Medicine. HSK 5 for Economics, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education and Law. Or it would take one extra year for the Chinese Lanuage Pre-sessional Course.
March 31, 2019
- Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable.
- Applications for language and literature of one’s native language or the third country such as English /French literature are NOT accepted.
- Applications submitted by Current degree students in China’s university who will graduate in 2020 or later are NOT accepted.
Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
– Highest diploma
– Academic transcripts
– A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
– Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
– Passport (if available)
– CV (including publication list if available)
– Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
– Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST (if available)
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China. Click to download)
• The documents uploaded should be clear, true and valid.
• Academic documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
• The graduate students in 2019 may submit official document issued by the current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
• The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital would be considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
• Neither modification nor supplementary document shall be made upon submission.
Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application fee (RMB600). For the other payment methods, please refer to http://iso.hust.edu.cn/Admissions/Fees.htm.
Application without payment will be regarded as uncompleted.
Application fee is non-refundable
Click here to read more